I. TangySweet Photography will be providing services to APD students on:
Wed 4/11/18 Steinway Reformed @ 3.45PM
Thurs 4/12/18 Steinway Reformed @ 10AM
Sat 4/14/18 Sol Dance @ 9.30AM, 10.30AM & 11.45AM
*Background color: “Busy Skies” from Intuition Background
II. Select preorder package and make payment
IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER:
Order must be placed prior to date of shoot to book a solo shot arrangement.
Indicate “student’s name date/time of class” e.g. “Arya Stark Sat 1145am” under “Instructions” while shopping (shown below) before proceed to "add to cart".
Add-on Item can only be purchased either with a package or at minimum of $25 total if buying add-on items only
Buy two or more packages (siblings, mother-daughter, father-daughter, etc) use code APDSIBS for discount.
This year, you will be able to view 2 proofs from the shoot via an online gallery to select one preferred frame within a deadline for printing (please see timeline below). Or else I will choose one for you. One pose is allowed per package only. APD families will enjoy 20% off of any additional purchase.
One pose per package only. Any additional arrangement such as sibling, mother-daughter, or additional pose can be provided with an order of a package or $25 minimum of add-on items.
III. Your purchase includes acceptance of below Policies, Terms & Conditions, please review:
1) Payment must be made prior to the photo shoot appointment to book a solo arrangement for each student.
2) The payment seals the commitment from the Client to the Photographer and vice versa. The Photographer proceeds to make preparation necessary including obtaining equipment and materials in advance for the session.
3) The sale is final and non-refundable. Full refund is available in case of absence due to illness AND with notice given directly to the Photographer or Ms. Molly at the latest up to an hour prior to the appointment date.
4) There is no make-up or re-shoot day.
5) The Photographer promises to put the best effort in obtaining the desired photographs and thus expects cooperation from the students and/or parents including but not limited to taking time to pose for photographs at the Photographer’s or the instructor’s direction. The Photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken within the time limit as a result of the Client’s or the student’s failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation.
6) *New Service feature: The Photographer shall provide the Client access to a password-protected online gallery via www.tangysweet.zenfolio.com to view proofs (2 frames per child) from the shoot within 2-3 weeks from the appointment dates. The Client agrees to select ONE file to share with the Photographer within 7 days of receiving the link. Should The Client miss the deadline to submit the selection, the Photographer will make such decision on the Client’s behalf. The Photographer shall not be held responsible in cases of email delivery failure. Further inquiries are the sole responsibility of the Client.
7) The Client shall receive a 20% discount code to apply toward any additional prints or products.
8) The Client shall be granted 30-day access to the web gallery from the date the gallery access is shared.
9) The Photographer shall complete the editing process and deliver the purchased print order to the Client latest by the final class. For digital download, the Photographer shall ensure that the Client successfully download the digital file via the aforementioned gallery or resolve any issues that may occur.
11) The Photographer retains the copyright to all images produced by the Photographer. Through purchase of Hi-Resolution digital image(s), the Photographer hereby grants the Client unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs for which the Client pays. The Client understands the images cannot be used for profit or advertising and all posting of images on the internet must be acknowledged as images by the Photographer.
12) Permission is hereby granted to the Photographer to use any images created under this contract for professional samples, displays, internet website pages, advertising, exhibitions, and any other purpose. APD shall also retain the same permission.